Actually this photo just doesn't do it justice, but it is the only one that I have in my collection, believe it or not, that shows the street with snow at Christmas. But you really have to be hear to experience it for yourself, it is almost like stepping back in time.
As we go down through the photos here is what else you may see as you experience Cumberland.
- Baltimore Street in the Summer
- The Bell Tower (Chamber of Commerce Building) in the Spring
- City Hall in the Fall
- Looking up the Potomac River towards the hill where Fort Cumberland once stood
- Baltimore Street Square on a late Summers rainy day
- A view from the Western Maryland train station
- The Steam Locomotive at the Station that you might like to ride when you visit
- On the side of the Times-News Newspaper building is a huge mural; next to the Station
- The view in late Summer to early Fall, looking up the Potomac River towards Cumberland
If you want to see any of these photos in a larger size just click on it and then hit your back button to return to the site. I do hope you enjoy viewing RiffsPics, and while you're here check out my other post for more interesting photos.
Photography is my hobby and I love sharing them with all of you, and thank you for dropping by.
These are just a few of the many scenes you can experience for yourself. Many of us who live here get to see these and more on a daily basis. In fact, some of us even take it for granted that we live in such a great area. Then again, maybe you might just want to stay away. You don't need to visit. We want to keep all this to ourselves :-)
In case you don't know it - this is my world and you are quite welcome to it.